Here are the coolest and interesting houses that we showed you on Mianhuatang during 2016. Don’t miss them because they are really inspiring.
- This unique Wave House by architect Mario Romano in inspired by the ocean waves and looks fantastic.
- The tilted frame of the house by Budi Pradono Architects was designed as an antithesis to the status homes and mock-European styling of a gated community in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- The Bulgarian practice designed Pagoda House to fit into the hillside, linking with an elevated garden tucked behind the bulk of the building on higher ground.
- Located on the eastern coastline of Taiwan and overlooking the Pacific Ocean, A’tolan House by Create + Think Design Studio seamlessly integrates organic elements with contemporary design.
- This is Casa G3, an intriguing residence which can be found in Otopeni, near Bucharest, the capital of Romania.