Textile designer Orla Kiely’s renovated London Terrace House, which now is punctuated by her distinctive palette and motifs. The owner didn’t want to compromise the Victorian nature of the house. The ground floor was originally two rooms; now it’s been transformed into one continuous space. To compensate for a low ceiling, Kiely’s team dug into the ground to create a true sunken seating section leading to the garden. Kiely and architect Maxim Laroussi designed the kitchen unit. A checkerboard of closed cabinets and open shelves offers storage against the far wall for Kiely’s collection of dishes, knickknacks, cookbooks, and small appliances. Every space looks special not only due to the design and furniture but also to the textiles by the owner.
- Fall Decorating - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- Wikkelhouse: A Prefab Holiday Home Of Cardboard - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- Spacious And Functional Modern Apartment In Neutral Tones - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- 71 Cool Black And White Bathroom Design Ideas - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- 30 Gorgeous Feminine Dining Room Furniture Ideas - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- Dreamy Mediterranean Vacation Home Design In White - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- Creative And Colorful Bo-Em 006 A B C TV Unit - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info