Hult Design’s Pavilion is an object of beauty which also happens to be a Bluetooth speaker. Constructed with a combination of concrete, coiled copper, and an oak top, the cylindrical speaker’s design is a showpiece display of technology, meant to be seen as much as heard. Beyond its eye-catching aesthetics, the copper coil displayed behind a clear polycarbonate window operates to “warm up” bass frequencies, while the hefty concrete base reduces vibrations and tip-overs. In combination, the 10.22″ tall speaker takes on an architectural presence or the appearance of an industrial sculpture. When untethered from a power source, the Pavilion is rated for 4-5 hours of playback in battery mode at medium volume allowing it be repositioned around the home when needed.
- Fall Decorating - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- Wikkelhouse: A Prefab Holiday Home Of Cardboard - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- Spacious And Functional Modern Apartment In Neutral Tones - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- 71 Cool Black And White Bathroom Design Ideas - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- 30 Gorgeous Feminine Dining Room Furniture Ideas - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- Dreamy Mediterranean Vacation Home Design In White - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info
- Creative And Colorful Bo-Em 006 A B C TV Unit - Mianhuatang- mianhuatang.info